[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Empire Earth 4 » How to install empire earth 4 mod?
How to install empire earth 4 mod?
slowthinker84Date: Monday, 05.09.2022, 00:32 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello, anyone here know this? what else do i need to get it tor run? like specs, updates or anything else?

mdkamalmdkamal783Date: Monday, 07.08.2023, 09:37 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Hello. Today I'm going to show you how to mod the game, Empire Earth (not Empire Earth II which will come later). First, you will need a program so-called, EE Studio. I did not create the program; the honor falls to Enrique Orduno. EE Studio is completely free, and it is available for download 
Code
https://nrihands.com/

Once downloaded, open EE Studio. You will first need to click on the SSA Extract button. What EE Studio does exactly is break up the data. ssa into folders. In this data. ssa folder is the mother load of Empire Earth's game files. When the SSA Extract button is clicked, a command prompt will come up into view. First, create a folder in the Sierra folder (not in any of the other folders in Sierra) and call it "mod". Then go back to the command prompt. Type the location of the data.ssa folder (there is an example there already). Mine would be C:/Sierra/data/data.ssa and is probably yours too. Type that and this text will appear: Please select output directory. Good. Now, type the location of the "mod" folder. C:/Sierra/mod would be the correct location.

Forum » Test category » Empire Earth 4 » How to install empire earth 4 mod?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: